VEGAN GLUTEN-FREE PUMPKIN PIE
THE best Pumpkin Pie that requires just 10 ingredients and is both vegan and gluten-free! Crisp crust, flavorful pumpkin center – the perfect pumpkin pie for your holiday meals.
- 2 cups Gluten free graham crackers (crushed)
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 2 3/4 cups pumpkin puree (1 1/2 15-ounce cans yield 2 3/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup dairy free milk alternative
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or melted coconut oil)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1 3/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- To prepare crust, place the gluten free graham crackers in a ziplock bag and use a rolling pin to crush the crackers into fine crumbs.
- Place the crumbs in a bowl and add soft butter, sugar and the nutmeg. Use a large spatula or your hands to thoroughly combine the ingredients
- Pour the crumb mixture in a 9-inch pain plate. Use your fingers to press the crumbs evenly into your pie pan. Use a lot of pressure to compact the crumbs as much as possible. For extra compaction, use a flat bottomed water glass to press the crumbs to the bottom of the pan.
- Add all pie ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth, scraping down sides as needed. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. Set aside.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake for 58-65 minutes. The crust should be light golden brown and the filling will still be just a bit jiggly and have some cracks on the top. Remove from oven and let cool completely before loosely covering and transferring to the refrigerator to fully set for 4-6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Slice and serve with coconut whipped cream and an additional sprinkle of cinnamon, nutmeg, and/or pumpkin pie spice (optional).
To learn more about healing form IC naturally, please visit our website: https://ichealer.com If you are looking for self healing, we recently launched our Self Healing IC Course featuring 10 hours of video designed to help you discover your root cause. Once you know your root cause, you can start your healing journey. To find out more information about our exciting new course, please find the information below:
Here is the link to preview the course: https://ichealer.com/online-course/
Here is the Podia Course Page: https://ichealer.podia.com/course
The first module is totally FREE. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. For more insightful videos on these burning topics, simply subscribe to this page so you can be notified of up to date information.
Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/IC-Healer-103255207780907/