Healing from IC: What does remission look like?
Interstitial Cystitis (IC) is a chronic bladder syndrome in which there is the presence of pelvic pain, bladder pain or pressure, and urinary frequency or urgency. IC is also commonly reffered to as Painful Bladder Syndrome (PBS), Bladder Pain Syndrome (BPS), and Chronic Pelvic Pain (CPP).
Interstitial Cystitis and Painful Bladder Syndrome affect well over 100 million people globally and the numbers are rising each year.
The wide range of symptoms and severity has made this condition challenging to specifically label, which also frustrates most doctors, leading patients to turn to Interstitial Cystitis experts like IC Healer.
What are the common
symptoms of IC?
- Painful urination
- Extreme urination frequency
- Urination urgency
- Painful intercourse
- Bladder spasms
- Pain/pressure in bladder
Interstitial Cystitis affects
every aspect of your life.
IC has no cure, but it can be
put into remission!
- Prescriptions and surgery are mostly ineffective for IC.
- Science-based testing can pinpoint your root cause.
- Individualized protocols can help you start healing.
- Many of our patients have put IC into remission.
- Our average patient reduces their symptoms by 87%.